Monday, September 17, 2012

12 weeks and MORE good news!

Well, last Friday, we finally hit the 12 week mark.  I feel very very pregnant at this point - definitely showing much faster than with either of the previous pregnancies.  So many differences - I have been very nauseous this time around.  I had my return appointment/ultrasound scheduled for Friday also so the doctor could check out the blood pocket again and make sure the baby was ok.  To my happy surprise, the doctor confirmed that the blood pocket has completely dissolved and the baby was doing great!  Baby's heartbeat is 164 and measuring 12 wks, 6 days (so 6 days ahead).  We got to see baby's arms and legs as it was kicking and squirming around!  It was wonderful!  I was so glad Ryan got to see this time.  Doc wants to do a 16 wk ultrasound too - so in 4 more weeks, we get to see our baby again... and maybe find out if we're celebrating pink or blue! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh. My. Goodness! Just look at that sweet baby!!! What a perfect picture of your little one. "All God's Grace in one little face."
I CANNOT wait to meet Stearle number 3!

Connie said...

yay! Such a cute baby already!!!