Friday, September 21, 2012

13 Weeks!

This is the first week of my second trimester!  I'd like to say that trimester went by quickly, but that would be a huge lie!  It's been the hardest first trimester out of the three I've had...but I think I'm over the hurdles now and am starting to feel much more like myself now!  I thought I'd take after my friend Connie and put a weekly update on here with the same basic things just to see how it changes week after week.  Since this is most likely to be my last pregnancy, I want to really try to enjoy it as much as possible!

Week 13
  • Baby's Sex: ???
  • Baby is as big as: Lemon!
  • At last measurement: Baby is measuring 6 days ahead, approx 4 inches long.
  • Cravings this week: Einstein Bros bagel sandwiches, eggs, orange juice
  • What's different this week than last week: Not feeling as nauseous, getting to workout!
  • Weight Gain: 7 pounds total
  • Weeks to go: 27 weeks
  • Next Appt: October 15
  • Big Brothers: Jackson has been praying for the "baby in mommy's belly."  And lately Ethan will say "Baby in Mommy's Belly" and proceed to point to his belly.  :)  Jackson told me the other day that he thinks the baby is growing cuz "your belly is getting really REALLY big."  hahaha!
  • Notes:  We are going to move Ethan to a toddler bed this week in hopes of both boys sharing a room and then being able to use the same crib for this baby as we did with Jackson and Ethan.  I'm praying this goes well.  I've had a sore throat all week long with an annoying cough... also hoping this goes away soon!  

No comments: