First trimester nausea always means much less pictures taken - history continues to prove this for me... so I have ended up carrying my camera much less lately but I caught a few with my phone!
Jackson loving Ethan's new guitar... He said this is his "Uncle Ray Pose."
Jackson - after having dressed himself. Nevermind the backward shirt and mismatching shorts. He's very proud of himself.
Ethan and sweet Calliope at her 2nd Birthday Party... Yes, I know he's not supposed to stand on the skee ball table... He's 2, get over it.
Can't get enough of sleeping Ethan. He's quite particular about his blankie. It must be touching him, satin side up. This particular day, he chose to wrap it around his neck. Smart boy.
Jackson - officially a bike rider - not needing mommy's help anymore.
Bubble boys!!
Love that smile!!!!
What Jackson does, Ethan must do too.
So precious.
Jackson and "Friend Ethan" tackling Mr. Jason (their principal at school).
Jackson and this rat bonded. Seriously. I was worrying he was going to ask to take it home with him because he wouldn't leave it. The rat was following him around and trying to play with him. It was really funny!
My favorite little boys!!!
Jackson built this, by himself. Then, he came downstairs and asked me to come up and see what he built. I bragged on him for a bit - I was really surprised - then he said "Mommy, I need you to take a picture of this and send to Grandma Carol. She will really like it." So I did just that. I love seeing them building things!
Ethan is so into Thomas the train right now, just like Jackson was. So the other day I saw a picture of some Thomas toy that Ethan doesn't have... so I showed Jackson and said "Do you think Ethan might like this for Christmas?" Jackson says "Um, no, but I would!" So I said "But J, you don't really like trains anymore, do you?" <totally setting him up> Jackson said "WHAT!? YES I DO! Mommy, I like superheroes AND trains!!!" I just laughed.... Let the trains continue...
This huge elk was just roaming in my grandma's yard... I got close enough to get a picture and it could care less. My grandma hates these things - they eat up her garden and she can't do a darn thing about it since they are protected by the state. They are quite interesting creatures...
Here's to more fun in September!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment