Friday, November 2, 2012

19 weeks!

19 Weeks!!

  • Baby's Sex: BOY!!
  • Baby is as big as: Large Mango (approx 6 1/2 in, 10oz)
  • At last measurement: As of 16 wk ultrasound, baby is measuring 5 days ahead.
  • Cravings this week: Sour cream & onion chips, caff-free coke (really healthy stuff.)
  • What's different this week than last week: Feeling baby kick from outside!  I officially feel enormous - unrecognizable-in-a-mirror kind of enormous.
  • Weight Gain: 15 pounds. :(  Looks like I'm on track to gain 30+ pounds again. Boo.
  • Weeks to go: 21 weeks
  • Next Appt: November 15 (21 wks)
  • Big Brothers: We're calling this baby boy Jr - so Jackson is referring to him that way now.  Ethan is officially upstairs in Jackson's old room so I have an empty room by my room downstairs... bittersweet.  I can't believe how fast time has gone by... My first baby is now in a queen bed in what used-to-be the guest room - his own new superhero room.  My other baby in his old room, in a twin bed with rails, not at all my baby anymore.... Then there's this baby... still 20+ weeks away from coming into this world and promising to speed through life just like his brothers, making me wish for time to slow down!
  • Notes: I'm so anxious to see the ultrasound on Nov 15th. Jr doesn't move around and kick near as much as his brothers did.. so that always makes me nervous thinking he should be more active, but then I realize it's probably because this is the first pregnancy that I've been caffeine free (for the most part - I will splurge for a Chick Fil A sweet tea on occasion).  But I just want to see his little face and his little limbs and watch him bouncing around in there, to relieve my nerves.  :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

Can't wait to rub that belly!!! Love ya!