Friday, November 16, 2012

21 Weeks!

21 Weeks!!

  • Baby's Sex: STILL A BOY!!
  • Baby is as big as: Summer Squash!
  • At last measurement: As of today's appt, baby is measuring 5 days ahead.
  • Cravings this week: Coke
  • What's different this week than last week: Finally feeling some steady kicks!  He's really chill.  Also, I had an allergic reaction (to something?) this week and had to force myself to take some Benadryl to stop a week of non-stop itching.  So glad to have some relief on that front!
  • Weight Gain: 20 pounds. (I think I need to take off this question.  This is starting to get embarrassing!)
  • Weeks to go: 19 weeks
  • Next Appt: December 6 (24 wks!)
  • Big Brothers: Still stinkers.
  • Notes: At today's appointment, doc said baby is looking great!  He is measuring ok in everything and developing well.  I also had a flu shot today.  It was really cool to get to watch our baby boy squirm around on the ultrasound - although not too much... he's really relaxed in there.  He is laying head up for now and sideways but kicking his feet a little here and there.  The side profile of him reminded me so much of Ethan's.  I just can't wait to meet this sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Just gorgeous! Now WHERE ARE THOSE ULTRASOUND PHOTOS?!?!?! :-)