Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving in Milwaukee

This year, we drove to Milwaukee for Thanksgiving.  At this time, Ryan's mom AND dad both live there, so we got to see lots of family while there. It was a long drive (12 hours) but when we got there, we felt much better.  Unfortunately, I didn't take that many pictures like I normally do.  And as we have learned, if I don't take them, or insist on Ryan taking one of me, they don't get taken.  Fortunately, my sister-in-law took tons and has agreed to share them with me!  So I will get some more pictures soon.. 
For now, this is all I managed to get.... 
The highlight of my whole trip was meeting my brand new nephew Anthony.  He is absolutely perfect! I feel so excited to be an aunt!  I wish we lived closer to this precious little man because I just didn't want to set him down!  Ethan was crazy about him too - he's just the sweetest thing!  Jackson really enjoyed "teaching" him but I think as he gets bigger, he'll be more fun to J. 
I love this picture because I love the look Anthony is giving Jackson... 
like "dude... seriously?" ha!!
Ethan wanted to lay down with Anthony and be with him anywhere he was... It was quite surprising and so cute!
Jackson and Uncle Barry being silly!!
Did I mention how much I love this little guy!?
Some photos I got with my phone:
Jackson's toy from Grandma Carol and Ethan managing to get his arm out of the seatbelt.
On the morning we left to come home, we couldn't get Ethan to wake up.  It was 430am so he was probably in a great sleep state, but I couldn't believe how OUT he was.
 

No comments: