Friday, December 7, 2012

24 Weeks!

  • Baby's Sex: BOY!!
  • Baby is as big as: Eggplant (approx 9 inches, 1.7lbs)
  • Cravings this week: Nothing really this week... 
  • What's different this week than last week: Achy, grumpy, don't know if I'll survive 40 wks. My poor husband.  :)
  • Weeks to go: 16 weeks
  • Next Appt: Jan 7 (28 wks)
  • Big Brothers: Jackson drew a picture yesterday of 2 boys and a Christmas tree... when I asked him who the boys were he said it was him and Jr.  :)  Made me happy!
  • Notes:  Had 24 wk doc appointment on Thursday - my "glucose" test - won't know good or bad on that until Monday and even then, they said "no news is good news..." so here's hoping for no news! Doc said all looks well with measurement and heartbeat. Doc also said I need to be exercising every single day.  He's never told me that before - but he said he read something recently that talked about the importance of pregnant women exercising 150 minutes per week!  I am taking this as an excuse to force myself to workout... so we made a route around the neighborhood... Takes me a little over 20 minutes and GPS says it's 1.3 miles... and I'm usually pulling both boys in the wagon.  I'm going to commit to doing this anytime the weather is over 50 degrees outside (and my boys aren't sick) and if I don't do that, I'll do my prenatal workout DVD.  I am hopeful that maybe this will make it easier for me to bounce back into shape after baby arrives.

No comments: