- OFFICIALLY THIRD TRIMESTER!!!
- Baby's Sex: BOY!!
- Baby is as big as: Head of Cauliflower (approx 16 inches, 2.5lbs)
- Cravings this week: Chocolate!
- What's different this week than last week: Heartburn - very very bad. I was up all night Thursday night with heartburn - I had it with all my pregnancies but it has never kept me up at night before! Thank you Tums!
- Weeks to go: 13 weeks
- Next Appt: Jan 7 (28 wks)
- Big Brothers: Ethan has been potty training so it's just been me and Jackson most of this week - I've decided that my two favorite ages so far is 3mo - 9mo and 4 1/2 yrs! Jackson is a BREEZE - and actually quite fun! I really love this age!
- Notes: I had to buy bigger jeans. :( I've reasoned this in my head that I did have a pair of jeans I wore with both pregnancies that I fit comfortably in... but I didn't need jeans because in my third trimester, it was warm weather - I was wearing shorts, dresses, etc. So that's how I'm working this in my mind. It makes me feel better anyway.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
27 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment