- Baby's Sex: BOY!!
- Baby is as big as: Cucumber? (approx 15 inches, 2.2lbs)
- Cravings this week: Chocolate!
- What's different this week than last week: Huge!
- Weeks to go: 14 weeks
- Next Appt: Jan 7 (28 wks)
- Big Brothers: We told Jackson and Ethan that baby brother will be bringing them a gift when he comes out of mommy's belly. When I was pregnant with Ethan, I told Jackson that Ethan was bringing him Edward (one of the trains he wanted but didn't have) and even though he was just barely 2 years old, he remembered that, and still does. So we decided that baby brother's gifts would be announced also to spur the excitement and anticipation of his arrival. So baby brother is bringing Ethan "Rocky" the train - one of the only ones my train-loving boys don't have and Jackson is getting a "Super Hero Squad" DVD collection. Both of them are now pretty excited for baby brother to arrive. :)
- Notes: My app says baby has grown this week from 9.2 in to 15 inches this week! That's probably nearly impossible but I will say that I can definitely feel him moving around more this week. He feels like he makes big movements but when I sit forward in a chair, he kicks me like crazy cuz he's cramped. I'm thinking he may be my biggest baby yet - I certainly feel bigger than I've ever felt in my life and I know I have a long way to go.
Friday, December 21, 2012
26 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment