Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just trying to get ONE picture!

For those of you who always say such kind things to me about my pictures of the boys (thank you!) - but I figure I'd show you how difficult it actually is.  And now that I'm pregnant w/ a big ol' belly - I just don't try near as long as I used to.  These two find it funny to actually NOT look at the camera or to pick on each other when I try to get a pic... It's much more fun than standing there and smiling sweetly.  This was one attempt to get a picture of them in their Christmas shirts.... We call this a fail.  :)

Ethan photobombs Jackson's pic.
 So I opt to take a pic of them both.. this is the best I got.  Where is the smiles they give me when the camera is not in front of them??
 Looking everywhere but in front..
 What is that face!?  REALLY!?  Jackson!?  Really!?
 I had to hold Ethan down to get this pic of just Jackson.  He loves to photobomb.
 These boys... So funny.

No comments: