- Baby's Sex: BOY!!
- Baby is as big as: Eggplant (approx 9.2 inches, 2lbs)
- Cravings this week: Sour Cream and Onion Chips
- What's different this week than last week: Huge!
- Weeks to go: 15 weeks
- Next Appt: Jan 7 (28 wks)
- Big Brothers: This was Ethan's last week at Mother's Day Out - until Jan 14th. UGH!!
- Notes: Passed glucose test. YAY! Met w/ my endocrinologist on Thursday and it's the first time this whole pregnancy that my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) is finally regulated. My doc increased my dosage 4 times since I've been pregnant so I'm grateful for early testing and regulation. Baby is still really chill - I guess I'm just comparing to my last 2 pregnancies, but this baby just doesn't kick/move that much. If I sit down, eat something sweet and take some deep breaths, he'll kick me but it's only when I focus and relax... He's just so still... I worry about that, but I'm trying not to. Maybe it'll be a blessing and I'll just have a chill baby. I'm pretty sure he's still head up because most of my kicks are very very low... so I'm pretty sure he hasn't flipped yet. Doc said not to worry about this until 32 weeks.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
25 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment