- Baby's Sex: BOY!! (Name to be announced at birth!)
- Baby is as big as: Butternut Squash (17 in, 3.1 lbs)
- Cravings this week: PB and J sandwiches - still.
- What's different this week than last week: I felt some Braxton Hicks on Tuesday night... They were strong enough that I could see my tummy tighten up. I remember having those for a long time with Ethan - so I guess it's par for the course. I'm really happy that the baby is moving around so much now. I've been anxious to feel him move more so it's nice...
- Weeks to go: 11 weeks
- Next Appt: Feb 4 (32 weeks)
- Big Brothers: It was bittersweet, but we painted the nursery this week.. or I mean, Ryan did. It was weird getting rid of Ethan's beautiful stars in there, but they had to go... almost 3 years later! Ethan walked in there and immediately said "stars..??" He now calls it "baby brother's room" so that's good. He's starting to "get it" a little more. He and Jackson love to talk to the baby and kiss my tummy... I think it'll be so cool to have 3 boys!
- Notes: At my doc appointment on Monday, doc said everything looks great. Baby is measuring perfectly and when he listened to the heartbeat, baby had the hiccups. :) My doc has said this before, but he's a little concerned about how fast I deliver. He warned me that since I'm so adamant about not being induced that I need to get my tooshy to the hospital on the 1st real contraction. He said on Monday "I REALLY want you to deliver that baby in the hospital." Um... yes! me too!!! Ha! He alluded to the idea that he can make sure of it without me being induced... I don't know if I want to know what all is involved in that! My mom and I are going to go thru the pickup process, etc in case baby decides to come when the boys are at school... We're going to do a trial run to make it easier on her... That way we can just jet out when the time comes. It's still, however, a long way away... unfortunately.
Saturday, January 12, 2013
29 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with the Dr and think you should just have him strip your membranes! As fast as you deliver, you would probably just go straight to the hospital right after and that would assure he would deliver and you would deliver at the hospital! :-) That's not inducing like you did with Jackson...plus your body has done this 2 times before so it would be much easier this time around and you would not be induced.
Post a Comment