... well, T Minus 17 weeks.... Still 36 pounds to go. I weighed this morning and didn't lose anything this week. I feel good about my workouts though. I didn't miss any and worked a little extra this week. I'm not going to get discouraged - but I am changing my "bad day" to Sundays since that's the day I weigh in... Friday is too close to "weigh in" for it to be on that day... So no bad day until a week from today. Anyway, I think now that I have Jackson on a routine (almost there!) - I will make my workouts a bit longer... Up until now, they have been about 20-30 minutes... but I think I'll add some stuff... so hopefully, that will help.
My friend Ken is going to lose weight too - he's far ahead of me w/ his running - he's been doing pretty fast 5K's - so I have a while to catch up w/ him but he's going to post his success too... He wants to lose 30 pounds... So we're going to use this posting online deal as motivation slash competition-for-bragging-rights type deal! He needs to lose approx 1.5 pounds/week to make his goal... So root him on too! I, on the other hand, need to lose my regular 2 and the 2 I didn't lose this week... this should be an interesting week for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment