Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sleeping All Night! :)


Jackson has slept all night for 3 days in a row now! I highly recommend "BabyWise" for any parent who needs a good night's sleep! Jackson seems happier and is laughing a lot ... I never realized how important it is for a baby at that age to get enough sleep! The problem is we have to TEACH them to sleep... Otherwise, they fight it and then seem cranky all of the time. For the last 2 days, Jackson has let me know when he wants to go down for a nap... The premise of "BabyWise" is feeding, waketime, naptime... In that order. So... sometimes, I try to keep Jackson awake a bit longer for waketime cuz - let's face it - he's SOOO cute! But like this morning, he hung out w/ me for a little while after his bottle (like 30 minutes) but then, he was ready for a nap! He started fussing and squirming... So I took him upstairs, set him down in his crib, gave him his paci and fast asleep he went! It's SOOOOO awesome! Granted, it took us a week to get to this point, and it's not perfect yet but WOW- what a difference a week makes! There is hope for new moms who are sleep deprived! WOOHOOO!

No comments: