Jackson and I are not having a good day. With much talk and MANY people's personal success stories, I have decided to try the "Babywise" philosophies for sleeping... Jackson is NOT a fan so far. He is not enjoying naptime and HATES that I'm not rocking him to sleep. It's been a LONG exhausting day and I'm so glad that it's 500p cuz that means daddy will be home soon and he can help! Jackson's crying is quite possibly the worst sound that I have ever heard. I'm going to give this thing a go - I know that magic takes time and I have some serious bad habits to break already... It's worth it in the long run to have a rested, happy child w/ predictable patterns for eating and sleeping. So it says on average, children can break those habits and establish the new ones w/in a week... So I'll keep you posted. Right now, it's not fun. Great things don't come easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment