Sunday, July 13, 2008

Halfway there...


I know that this site is all about our family and that all topics should pertain to our family, but I am going to step outside the box for a second. Besides, Keisha does an excellent job of keeping the world informed about all of our exciting happenings! Instead, I would like to take this time to talk about:


THE CUBBIES!!
The regular season is officially half way over as of today, and my beloved Cubbies are in first place in their division and are tied with the Angles for the best record in all of baseball!! Now I don't want to get ahead of myself (since it has LITERALLY been 100 years since my team has won the world series...), but our squad is looking really good. How good you ask? So good that we are sending a league record 8 players to the All-Star game this week! I just ask that all of you keep my cubbies in your prayers. If this keeps up, it is going to be an exciting October! I encourage everyone to visit cubs.com everyday to stay in the loop!

2 comments:

Kenneth P Woodruff said...

Still on topic...cubs are part of the family!

Ryan said...

Excellent point - what was I thinking?!?

Thanks for setting me straight!