Friday, March 18, 2011

Little Rock Baby Visit!

Last Friday Ryan came home to watch the boys and I headed south to Little Rock to see my new favorite little newborns!  My friend-since-we-are-babies - Brandy - had a sweet little baby girl named Lily Kate!  I, however, have no pictures of this! WHAT!?  I know - I was in and out so fast... I wish I could've stayed longer but she lives in Conway and I was trying to get to Little Rock before the work traffic rush.  Anyway, she's beyond precious and beautiful just like her mommy!  If you want to see pictures of this sweet baby, click here.

Then, once in Little Rock, I arrived at Krupitsky manor and was elated to get to meet baby Rylee Clare!  She looks so much like her daddy, it's CRAAAAZY!  I was so glad they let me just love on her and cuddle and O-M-G she's so sweet! I got to witness her very first "real" bath! Anyway, I spent the night w/ them that night and didn't even hear the baby cry one time!  I woke up at 930am!  Much needed for THIS mommy too!  I already want to go back ASAP!!!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I've been soooo sad that we didn't get pictures either! Sad times!! You know what that means. . . get back down here Keisha!! Lily misses you!!