Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Puzzle Fanatic!

I need to brag on Jackson for a minute.... So when we were in Nashville, I found this puzzle for Jackson - hadn't seen it before and he has put the 2 he has together about a thousand times, so he was due for a new puzzle.  The other ones he has have 24 pieces and this one is 35 pieces.... but I could tell he was ready for more pieces now.  I gave it to him on the terms that he had to take a good nap first.  So when he did, he could not wait to dig into this puzzle!  My grandma and I sat in complete awh that this child put this puzzle together BY HIMSELF on the FIRST TRY in about 10 minutes!  He didn't even really know to look at the box... He just knew how "Thomas and Percy" should look!  I couldn't believe it.  I went to grab my camera to take a picture to show Ryan and when I found my camera, J had pulled Thomas and Percy off his train table and had them sitting on the table JUST LIKE THIS.  I'm thinking I may have a Type A personality child on my hands.... Like mother like son?  :-) Love my boy!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hahaha how precious us that!! Prayers for tomorrow! Love you!!!