I didn't get a pic at 31 weeks, so I didn't post for that... but I did get the info for it... So here are both 32 and 31 weeks....
- 32 Weeks!
- Baby's Sex: BOY!! (Name to be announced at birth!)
- Baby is as big as: Honeydew (19 in, 4.5 lbs)
- Cravings this week: Nothing really... I'm at that point where nothing really sounds good and every little thing I eat makes me really full.... I did have a "must have" for Bonefish Bang Bang shrimp tacos and Sonic cheeseburgers.
- What's different this week than last week: MAJOR heartburn!
- Weeks to go: 8 weeks
- Next Appt: Feb 4 (32 weeks)
- Big Brothers: Ethan is talking a lot about his baby brother lately... I'm starting to think he may be actually "getting it" more than I thought he would at this age... Jackson is completely in his own 4.5 yr old world and could care less... He will occasionally ask to see a pic of the baby "today" which is just an app that I have that shows the baby at this stage... Jackson thinks it's a real camera type app that truly shows THE baby... but that's about all the interest he shows.
- Notes: I've compiled a short list of "must-do's" before baby.... and that's helping me from being too bored. I can't do that much physically, not like I want to, so I tend to be very lazy... Having a to-do list is helping me from just sitting and staring at Pinterest all day.
Just in case you're interested,
click here for my Week 32 pics from Jackson/Ethan's pregnancies...
- 31 Weeks!
- Baby's Sex: BOY!! (Name to be announced at birth!)
- Baby is as big as: Head of Lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lbs)
- Cravings this week: Coffee!
- What's different this week than last week: Waddle, Waddle, Waddle!
- Weeks to go: 9 weeks
- Next Appt: Feb 4 (32 weeks)
- Big Brothers: Ethan informed me that when baby
brother comes out, he will be nice to him and give him drinks and pet
him. And I believe he will! :)
- Notes: I'm feeling very very anxious. I am a whale right
now. I have one pair of jeans that fit. My energy level is so poor.
Boo, boo, boo.... I know. I was happy that Ryan pulled out the tubs of
baby stuff out of the attic this week. I've been very slowly sorting
through the clothes, bedding, etc... I'm actually enjoying doing laundry
for once! It's fun to pull out each little onesie and remember Jackson
and Ethan wearing them.... I know God knew what He was doing when He
decided to bless us with another boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment