- 34 Weeks!
- Baby's Sex: BOY!! (Name to be announced at birth!)
- Baby is as big as: Large Cantaloupe (19 - 22 in, 5.5 lbs)
- Cravings this week: Coffee - Iced, Hot - all kinds... Just as long as it's decaf and sweet!
- What's different this week than last week: Pain, pain, pain! I have been having these pains that I've never had before... I'll spare the details of them on my blog, but they are... odd. And they only happen when I go from sitting to standing/walking.... yuk.
- Weeks to go: 6 weeks
- Next Appt: Feb 21 (35 weeks (-1day) )
- Big Brothers: I think I've decided to not ask my mom to bring the boys to the hospital when I deliver...I'm hoping to not be there longer than a day anyway, but I don't think Ethan will take too well to leaving me there with the new baby.... He is a funny dude that way and the more I've thought about it, the more I think I may just wait and let them meet the baby on their terms instead of mine...
- Notes: I know it's SO terrible (to many others), but I'm really hoping this sweet little guy decides to come out early. He's been kicking me in this one little spot lately, and I can feel his little foot - the whole shape of it - perfectly. It just makes me so anxious to meet him and kiss those toes. I would love to deliver over Spring Break, or even St Patty's Day (17th) - the Sunday before Spring Break... That would definitely help my mom out by not having to take the boys to school, etc... Plus, it's a week early! Anytime after March 8th is full term!
Friday, February 15, 2013
34 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment