Friday, February 1, 2013

Showered, so sweetly!


On Thursday, my amazing friend Jenny threw a baby shower lunch for me and little man at Crabby's.  Jenny is very special to me... At 10 weeks pregnant, I had to go back in for my 2nd ultrasound to check on this blood pocket that had formed near the baby.  Jenny came with me... I was scared and Ryan was out of town... She was such a great friend to hire a babysitter, and come sit through that ultrasound with me so I wouldn't have to be alone... She's a dear, dear friend and I'm really thankful for her!  The shower was absolutely perfect, complete with flowers, a DELICIOUS lemon and raspberry Rick's cake, yummy food, the best girlfriends ever and the most precious oh-my-goodness kind of handsome-adorable gifts for him.  I had so much fun that I forgot to get a pic of everyone, but before I left, I asked to have a pic w/ Jenny and she sent me one of the cake and the sweet flowers.  Thank you Jenny for being such a great friend!  xoxoxo!

No comments: