Sunday, February 3, 2013

January Phone Dump

Here are some pics from my phone from January...
 Ethan and Lily Kate have become some sweet (and sassy) buds!  It's fun to watch them together...
My big coloring boy... It's kind of our "thing" these days... We color together, a lot.  I never realized how therapeutic coloring actually is!
 Jackson's obsession:  Star Wars Angry Birds.
 Cute boys!
 Ethan is staring at the CD player - which at the time, was playing a Thomas music CD.  He was fascinated.
I believe my caption on Instagram on this pic was right:  "I wish I could bottle up this cuteness."  And I really really do... This boy makes me laugh every single day... I absolutely adore him.
 Oh nothing - just laying in our Spiderman/Thomas couches and watching a movie.... Don't bother us.
 Ethan and Hobbes, sitting in a tree....
 Ethan and Lily - sharing Daddy's lap.  Ryan loves that LK will sit with him... He gets his "daughter" fix.
Very blessed mommy/daddy!!

 Pregnancy STUFF.
 
Cravings.
One of the fun parts of having hypothyroidism is that when I'm pregnant, it's crucial to keep my TSH levels on point...So I "get" to go get jabbed in the arm every 4 weeks... sometimes, I get awesome phlebotomists who are so right-on that I don't feel a thing, and sometimes I get this kind... who butcher my arm. 
(This pic was 1 week after he took my blood!)

No comments: