- 33 Weeks!
- Baby's Sex: BOY!! (Name to be announced at birth!)
- Baby is as big as: Pineapple (19 - 22 in, 4.9 lbs)
- Cravings this week: Coffee, Sweet Tea, Oranges
- What's different this week than last week: I can't get my shoes on! What the heck!?
- Weeks to go: 7 weeks
- Next Appt: Feb 21 (35 weeks (-1day) )
- Big Brothers: At Jackson's appointment with the ped this week, he proudly told the nurse that "my mommy has a baby in her belly... see? <pointing>. I'm going to be a big brother, 2 times!" I was very excited of hear this random bit of info coming out of his mouth since he hasn't shown much interest... he seemed so proud... which makes me even prouder of my big boy. :)
- Notes: I had my 32 wk appointment on Monday. I gained enough weight that the not-so-nice nurse asked me to weigh again because "that can't be right." UGH! Yes, it can! It's called sitting on your booty and not doing a darn thing for weeks, eating anything you want and feeling like a slob. That's the definition of pregnant Keisha. It's so different being pregnant in the winter too because it's dark at 530p - and it's cold and my kids are sick the whole months of Jan/Feb.... So we are indoors and bored.... With Ethan, we were outside playing and walking around every single day - up until hours before I went into labor. Doc didn't say a word about my weight - probably because he knows it's a lost cause by this point. He did say AGAIN about how worried he is about my fast deliveries.... He mentioned AGAIN inducing me the week before to which I said AGAIN that I don't want to do that! So I think that Ryan has heard his express his concern enough now that he will work from home the week I'm due... That should shave off some time and allow us to get to the hospital on time. Also this week - baby's car seat arrived!!
Saturday, February 9, 2013
33 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment