I understand! Forget neglecting your third child of pictures. I've taken more of Lydia than of the boys COMBINED!!! I think it's the digital camera! We are going to be in KC Friday night but we'll be home sometime Saturday. We might come to the Sat. night thing. Just not sure yet. Are you in LR? Where at?We lived there for quite a while. You can e-mail me (ennisad@yahoo.com). Might not want ALL of your personal info out there...
1 comment:
I understand! Forget neglecting your third child of pictures. I've taken more of Lydia than of the boys COMBINED!!! I think it's the digital camera!
We are going to be in KC Friday night but we'll be home sometime Saturday. We might come to the Sat. night thing. Just not sure yet. Are you in LR? Where at?We lived there for quite a while. You can e-mail me (ennisad@yahoo.com). Might not want ALL of your personal info out there...
Post a Comment