Friday, August 22, 2008

10 Hours! WOOHOOO!

Baby J finally did it! He slept for 10 hours without waking or crying or anything! 830pm - 630am! Normally, he will sleep all night, but lately, there's been 1 instance where we've had to go in and put the paci back in for him and then he'd go back to sleep... which is not that bad but 10 hours without waking up is much better!!! And, he's already taken a GREAT nap this morning! I have the best baby in the world! I'm the mom - I'm allowed to say that!
On another note - our kitty Calvin has a new place to snuggle. We have this bowl on our kitchen table and he - a 12 POUND CAT - has managed to crawl into it and fall asleep. Now, he's in it all day long... Yesterday, he was bugging me at the computer and I went downstairs to see if he needed food -but no - Hobbes was in his bowl, so he was bored. :) Jackson is going to have so much fun picking on them when he gets bigger!

No comments: