Ryan, Jackson and I are in Fayetteville this weekend for my 10 year high school reunion! I can't believe it's been 10 WHOLE years! It doesn't feel like that long but last night, we had a get-together at Grubs and caught up w/ a lot of old friends and classmates! It was really cool to see everyone! Tonight, we have casino night at the Springdale Country Club so that should be fun too. Jackson has had some sort of a funk the last few days... He has been crying a lot and is very hard to console. I think he's got some bad gas again, but he's definitely getting out of his routine by being here... He didn't really nap well yesterday and today, he's not wanting to nap at all. Last night, he didn't sleep all night like he normally does (he was sleeping 9 hrs straight) - he woke up a couple times crying... I think part of that is a new environment and stuff. He has something called "thrush" on his tongue which is like a yeast infection on his tongue and it has been bothering him for weeks. We started him on the medicine on Monday but it doesn't seem to be clearing up very well at all. I'm wondering if that's contributing to his funk. Poor baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment