Monday, August 11, 2008

What a weekend! Ryan got beat up!

Busy Busy Busy!! Ryan and I got a lot accomplished this weekend! Saturday: We went to Ken and Hollie's baby shower in Little Rock, got some groceries, straightened up the garage, hung some pictures, and Ryan tinted 2 of the rooms upstairs. Sunday was fun because we got to lounge around, and we took Baby J to WMT so I could buy a scanner... Emptied the last of our "need to unpack" boxes around the house and we had our friends Eugene and Darcy over for some turkey burgers on the grill! I LOVE having Ryan home during the day! It was nice to have a weekend where we could just hang out and get some stuff done w/ just the 3 of us... I'll let Ryan post about his night last night (Poor thing!) w/ Jackson. I'm sure he'll tell the story better than me... Anyway - SARAH PATRICK: I am so sorry that I haven't called you back yet - As you know, I'm terrible w/ the phone thing but I promise I will when I have some spare minutes! :) I love you girl! I will be in town over Labor Day weekend and I'd love to get together! - That also goes for any of my girlfriends - we should do some big lunch thing or something! :)


This video is quite cute, I must say! Ryan was attacked by a 12 pounder! WOAH!


1 comment:

Fred, Tara, Carter, and Gracen May said...

Carter and I were watching this and he was just laughing when Jackson would kick Ryan. Then when it was over he said "Ina see Jackin' Ina see Jackin'....yeah they're soooo cute.