Hello, my mother in law (aka Sue Lee, your mom's friend) sent me the link to your blog to check out the pillow! She said it was being well used.I had to check it out. He is an absolute doll. Sue said she got to hold him last week. I'm jealous. I might need some pictures for my show displays. Who wouldn't get a pillow with that adorable face staring back at you! Congrats! Meagan
1 comment:
Hello, my mother in law (aka Sue Lee, your mom's friend) sent me the link to your blog to check out the pillow! She said it was being well used.I had to check it out. He is an absolute doll. Sue said she got to hold him last week. I'm jealous. I might need some pictures for my show displays. Who wouldn't get a pillow with that adorable face staring back at you! Congrats!
Meagan
Post a Comment