Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exercise Buddies!

This afternoon, Jackson was getting a little fussy and didn't want to nap - so I decided that he could just work out w/ me! I made a little set up for him on the bed in the guest room where I exericise and he was quite content! He even fell asleep while I was on the trampoline (It was strength training day). I had Jennifer Lopez turned up so loud - I have no idea how he fell asleep with all of that noise, but I worked out for about an hour! He only slept for about 20 of that, but he was working his legs pretty good - he kicked off a sock! He wanted to get in on the action, so I laid him down and did "girl" pushups over him and gave him a smack-a-roo each time I went down. He thought that was pretty funny. We took some pics together! We had a good time! :)

2 comments:

Connie said...

That's so cute!!!

Kenneth P Woodruff said...

Great Job! Guess you're not going to quit after all.

Keep it up, and just maybe, one day...you'll choke that chicken!