I finally did it!! I got Keisha on a motorcycle! As expected, she even had a good time! After we got off of the bike, she couldn't quit smiling. The chances of me finally getting that bike I've been wanting for years now are looking better than ever! =)
This past weekend, Keisha's dad and I embarked on a 180 mile motorcycle ride covering a large portion of northern Arkansas. We even dipped into Missouri long enough for Don to buy a lotto ticket. Our travels took us through Rogers, Seligman, Eagle Rock, Eureka Springs, Berryville, Kingston, Boxley, back through Kingston, and finally back to Springdale. It was hot, but it was a great day to ride!! My favorite part of the ride was when we stopped at the Pied Piper Pub & Inn in Eureka Springs for a beer. The beer was so good! We couldn't decide if the beer really tasted that good or if we were just that thirsty from riding all day! 
1 comment:
AWESOME!!!! Way to go Keisha! What kind of bike are you going to get R?
Post a Comment